Wednesday 14 September 2011

Media;

Hey, I'm genuinely interested and influenced by every type of media but I believe I'm more influenced by the music side of media more. This might be because I listen to music during all my spare time. I listen to a range of music, but mostly RnB or Dubstep. I believe it influenced me in many ways, from how I talk to who I inspire to be like. RnB mostly influences how I talk due to the amount of Slang words used in the lyrics. RnB can still inspire people in good ways, but also negatively due to the lyrics they use. For example Eminems lyrics in 'Shake that' glamerize getting very drunk and using girls as a tool. But lyrics can also bring out a more positive side, For example; These lyrics by Young Soul Rebels.
Other lyrics and music videos have also influenced how I feel towards the government and politics due to how real the lyrics feel, The video for Devlin's song 'Community Outcast' filmed in a estate in my local area of Dagenham, it shows how much the government affect the local area which can convince many people to rebel agaisnt the government. This is a brief blog about how Music influences me.

No comments:

Post a Comment